The origins of Berean Bible Fellowship Church date back to 1903, when the Mennonite Brethren in Christ denomination sent evangelists to hold tent services in the area. The Berean Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church officially organized in 1910. Four years later, the congregation erected a building on South Sixth Street in Stroudsburg. In 1959, to reflect a denominational name change, the congregation changed its name to Berean Bible Fellowship Church.
We moved into our present building on Tara View Drive in 1979. In the years since, we have assisted with the start of two daughter congregations, one in Brodheadsville (now ended) and another in Mount Pocono. We also support twelve missionary couples or individuals. We are pleased to be part of the Bible Fellowship Church, a network of 64 congregations in six US states and two in Mexico. Also, we have added a full-size gymnasium and meeting rooms that we call the “Victory Center.”